Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh My, Oh My

Our week has been crazy busy! Don't get me wrong, its been fun, but CRAZY!
Kendall is more and more brave. She pulls up on everything and has even let go to try and stand alone (ok, this never works). I've seen her contemplate whether she should try to move along something or just sit down and scoot over. So far she has chosen to take a seat.

Somehow both the girls have picked up on the idea that Tom needs lots of help. Here is Kendall showing Daddy how to properly laser his foot.



On Wednesday night we were at the park waiting for my volleyball game to start. Some other kiddos were playing in the splash park, so we let Kinley too. After a couple minutes Kinley comes over to us crying and holding her forehead. I, being tired of the drama, ask, "Why are you crying?" She moves her hand and tells me, "I fell down!"




WOW! I calmly say, "Yes you did."
Amazingly, not one of the 6 adults saw what happened - of course. I'm pretty sure I'm in the running for Mother of the Year for this one. Kinley tells us she fell, but doesn't know if she slipped or tripped. I'm still trying to figure out how she cracked her forehead and nothing else on her face.
As I said she's been pretty dramatic lately, but she was a trooper for this one. We should have some great pictures as the swelling and blood begin to drain.
Kendall has figured out how she can make bracelets stay on. She's too funny!


Kendall loves the bath and shower now. If she hears the water running in either bathroom, she races off. I was filling up the tub and Kendall beat me into the bathroom. She gets really excited and was super proud of herself for getting the shampoo. She actually stood like this for quite a while until she turned around and saw me. I think she was balancing with her belly:)





1 comment:

Anjie said...

Oh my... What a bump! I had to look twice just to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me. And the picture ok Kendall with the beads in her mouth is priceless!