Monday, February 23, 2009

Catch-Up Time

Ok, so I thought I'd finally get my computer screen fixed. I knew it would have to be sent off for the repair, but I certainly didn't think it would take more than a month to swap screens and send it back. That being said, I have a lot to catch you up on.

Through some weird circumstances, we now have a craps table in our garage. Kinley loves to go out and "play with the boys". Apparently she has picked up quite a bit of the lingo as well. She can tell you what you're supposed to say with each number and definitely knows seven out.


Can't you just tell who's really in charge of this table?!



Kinley has also been helping me a lot while I'm cooking. Its much nicer now that I have a huge kitchen compared to the apartment. She gets the things out of this cabinet and will usually make us soup or cupcakes, although yesterday she had a fire at a cookout with marshmallows. And yes, they were great!


The day finally came that Kinley needed her first haircut. I was a little scared to trim it up, but like my sister always says...it will just grow back, so here we go, or went.
February 11, 2009
This is brushed out before we went to the salon.


And the back.


Here is the first cut!


The finished look, complete with product and flat iron! Aunt LoLo would be so proud.


So here is our late Valentine's Day picture. This is her "little attitude" pose with her new pony. By the way - the name of the pony on the package was Sweetie Belle. I suggested we just call her Belle. Kinley said okay and then later said that was a princess name so she was going to call her Jasmine. You never know the logic of a 2 year old.


We met some friends at the bowling alley the other day. Kinley has been with us before, but this was the first time she wanted, or was able, to roll the ball. She helped me a couple times, but apparently Mom is no fun.

Amanda let her help and she was done with Mom. Oh well, I have to let go sometime.

No comments: