Thursday, September 6, 2007

Starting Early

We were sitting here watching the first NFL game, and Kinley was running back and forth from the entryway to the couch. I started counting 1-2-3-Go and amazingly she would wait for me to say "Go!" before she started. This somehow evolved into her doing a 4-point start (just like Daddy). We played a little bit at the track showing her how to do a start, but its been a while, and back then she tried to squat behind the blocks. Really, I am continually impressed at the amount of information Kinley actually absorbs and comprehends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the reaction times because I think that may have been a false start. :)

Kinley looks like she is getting big. Hope to see you guys soon.

Tim, Anna and Captain Conner (I'll explain the captain thing later)