Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a pretty uneventful Valentine's Day. Kinley and I got to sleep in a little. Tom went to breakfast early and then to the track. Kinely and I finally drove to the track around 10. When we got in the car the temp. read 4! Yep, that's it 4. Like 1-2-3-4. We knew tonight would be total chaos, so Tom had the idea of Valentine's lunch. It was nice and quiet. We looked at a few houses today and actually saw a couple we liked. We'll just have to see though.

This is Kinley showing her new bath puffy she got for Valentine's Day. (Notice the festive shirt!)

HI! Its Kinley here. This is a picture of me and Mommy. Don't we look cute in our pink. I think we look great. We had an okay day. I got to sleep a lot, play hard while Mom and Dad worked out, and then rode in the car forever only getting out to go look in other people's houses. I think Mom and Dad find this entertaining because we've done this 4 or 5 times now. Anyway, I had a great Valentine's Day - Hope you did too!

No comments: