Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sisters

One of the things I was most excited for was seeing Kinley's face when she got to meet her new sister. Here is the video of them meeting for the first time. We pulled into the drive way and she was waiting for us on the front porch. Her face just lit up and was so great to see.


We told her to go into the house, sanitize and then wait on the couch to hold her sister.




Kinley holding Kendall for the first time.




They have on matching shirts, but Kendall's cheeks are hiding the "little" part on her shirt.



So precious!


5 comments:

Anjie said...

Precious! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly said...

Oh...she is going to be a GREAT big sister! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures just make my heart melt. So cute!! Kinley must be such a great big sister. Hope you are having a speedy recovery, and everything is going well. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Oops that previous post was from Lotsie :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love the pics and video! I started laughing so hard in my office and dave goes..."what's so funny?" I said, "Kinley"...he goes awww yeah she is!!! Love ya miss ya! Jackie