Saturday, April 4, 2009

What did you do!?

So its been a bit crazy here. A couple weeks ago it was mid 70s and great. We played a little sand volleyball and loved it, but it didn't last since then, we've had a storm with 80mph winds and its snowed twice! Its crazy, I tell you! For instance...today its 70 and its supposed to snow and only be in the 30s tomorrow.
Anyway....
Last weekend Kinley was in her room putting on makeup with Swiper (this is what she tells me). She comes out and I don't even know what to say. I'm stunned! All I could say was "What did you do?! At this time, Kinley just started howling and the tears started flowing. Being the mom that I am, I let her cry while I got a picture before I held her and addressed the issue.


Make sure you check out the chunk of hair hanging down from her shoulder.
Now you know why I didn't know what to say. What can you say to that face? She "luckily" only got a couple chunks in the front, but I told her if she cut her hair again we were going to shave it like Daddy's. Also, the pictures are a little fuzzy because I'm laughing and crying at the same time.

2 comments:

Anjie said...

This entry made me laugh---not so much b/c hair is hanging from her shoulder, but b/c she has 2 pairs of scissors stuck in her hair!!! Priceless! Thanks for grabbing your camera!!! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

subejsdnhahahahahahah....this is hilarious...she is gonna look back at this and be sooo pissed someday! But funny nonetheless...

Jackie