Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ryan's 4th Birthday

Saturday was my nephew's birthday. He turned the big 0-4! Its still hard for me to believe my little sister has a 4-year-old. Anyway, it was a great day. Besides Ryan's birthday, we were kind of celebrating Shannon and Bryan's engagement (Jan. 3 wedding), and their new new house.

Here is Ryan with his Transformers birthday cake.


Look at all the kids (Libby was entertaining the adults in the living room)! There was always someone to play with no matter what was going on or what part of the house they were in.



Yum! Cake and Birthday Cake ice cream. You can never have enough sugar, right?



Have I mentioned how much Kinley likes sweets lately? Anyone walkes into the room with some kind of dessert and she finds them and asks, "I have some?" Yes, its cute, but she has enough energy without any help. As you can see, the party was a big hit!

No comments: