Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Again?!

Well, yesterday I had to make another trip down to the emergency room. Once again I was finished running on the treadmill and noticed my hands itching a little bit. I tried to talk myself out of the real cause, but after Kinley and I got to the indoor track and noticed my face swelling and my entire body was lobster red, I had to go in. Luckily this time was not as bad a reaction as last time, but I still got a shot of Benadryl and some steroid. They watched me for an hour to make sure nothing else happened and then sent me home with a Prednisone prescription and a pat on the back.
The only things in common with this time and last time is 1) I was on the treadmill in the workout room and 2) it was the same time of the month (10/8 vs 11/6). I know they cleaned the treadmills on Monday, but I need to find out what they cleaned with and when they did it last month. That's the only thing I can think of since I've been in the workout room a lot in the last month.
I was really worn out last night and a little tired today, but the strange thing is that my forearms feel like they are dehydrated, if that's possible. I guess that's all for now. I'll keep y'all updated as to what I can figure out.

No comments: